HBREL welcomes you to our site!
- Daniel Schmehl PhD, has just joined our lab continuing work on pesticides and Varroa impact on honey bee development.
- April - June issue of the Melitto Files is now available here.
- NEW VIDEO! Why are Honey Bees Important? Click here to watch!
South Florida Bee College
August 16th & 17th 2013
UF Ft. Lauderdale Research and Education Center
3205 College Ave., Davie, FL 33314
- Currently seeking vendors - please click here for vendor application
- Part-time laboratory technician position available immediately. Research focus: pesticide toxicology. Please view job details here.
- Full or part-time laboratory technican position available immediately. Resaerch focus: pathogen identification. Please view job details here.
- Have you checked out our Twitter Page? We update multiple times a week, please follow us!
- Our native pollinator research project wants YOU to get involved! www.UFnativebuzz.com
- Resources for beekeepers; Florida regulations information added to AFBEE.com
Interested in Joining the Entomology Department at the University of Florida?
Honey Bee Lab Staff
Dr. Jamie Ellis
Assoc. Professor of Entomology